For more information regarding the fantasy series, The Tales of Tanglewood, please visit the website to learn more about Colin and the other characters in the 'wood, and to download a sample of the first few chapters of each book for free.


Thursday, July 17, 2008

The 2008 Long Island Irish Festival

While I will unfortunately not be appearing at the The 2008 Long Island Irish Festival to promote my fantasy novel as I had originally planned, I'm sure the festival will still be a minor success without me, haha.

For those of you who may be interested in fantasy fiction that incorporates Irish and Celtic folklore, specifically that of faeries, the fey, brownies, sprites and others, then feel free to visit the official Tales of Tanglewood website to download the first three chapters for free, or visit Amazon.com or your local book store to purchase the book.

More information about The Tales of Tanglewood can be found here and at the website, and who knows, maybe while your walking around the
The 2008 Long Island Irish Festival this weekend, that guy standing next to you might be me. If you happen to have your Tales of Tanglewood book in hand, I'll happily sign it!


No comments: