For more information regarding the fantasy series, The Tales of Tanglewood, please visit the website to learn more about Colin and the other characters in the 'wood, and to download a sample of the first few chapters of each book for free.


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The blackberries have spoiled!

There will be no more blackberry tea for some time. With the coming of Samhain, so too has come the pookha. The presence of the strange, shapeshifting creature has caused the blackberries to spoil.

A small matter, as the spiced apple tea is no less alluring and flavorful.

Monohan has given me a handful of coins to carry with me. He insists I keep them on my person whenver I journey through the 'wood. Should I encounter the pookha, I am to give these coins to the creature, and make my escape quickly while it is distracted.

No comments: